Saturday, September 13, 2014

Running behind

I think these are the letters for the end of July and the start of August, but I'm not sure :) I didn't think that I would get behind, aiming for one letter a week, but I have! Even going away for one weekend throws you out. I have almost all of the rest of my letters planned, now I just need to create.

Japan is my place alphabet.

J for Japan.



I for Inari 'shrine'.
This is Fushimi Inari, the famous shrine used in the movie Memoirs of a Geisha. It is one of the most recognisable places in Japan and just as popular with Japanese people as it is with visitors.


N for Narita Shrine, the suburb closest to the main airport in Japan located in Tokyo.


Y if Yakyuu Geemu (Baseball Game).
My husband and I went to a game in Tokyo, and watched the Tokyo Yakult Swallows win.






No comments:

Post a Comment